Popular Posts

Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh the lists you'll see

I think I'll make another diary-like entry about my life.
So today is monday, happy monday guyz. monday doesn't deserve to be capitalized because monday's SUCK. Well I'm just chilling here, listening to Bon Iver because that's some real inspirational music. Reflecting on this month's events. (Here's a list because I like lists!)

  1. Lost my best friend of eight years.
  2. Merged into a new group of friends.
  3. Narrowly avoiding a kiss from a man-slut.
  4. Put ANOTHER label on myself.
  5. Lost my best guy-friend.
  6. Realized I'm head over heels for one of my best friends.
  7. (The number seven reminds me of Thursday?)
  8. My gecko died :(
  9. Got stood up by my homecoming date.
  10. Let my emotions get the best of me... tsk tsk!

There's my list. The end.





Just kiddinggggg :)
So to Sarah, in the unlikely event that you're reading this right now, I'm sorry that you can't see how much your boyfriend is ruining your life... how many friendships of yours he's cost you. It hurts me to even think about this, so I just won't.
Facebook is really stupid. It's like this huge popularity contest, plus it just fuels nonsense drama.
Its so easy to go through life with no purpose, just floating in the motions. But once you realize that you're an individual, it starts to hurt. You realize that there is no cookie cutter mold. We're raised being taught that we're all human, and therefore we all have characteristics in common. But I've grown to see that that isn't exactly true... So we decide to branch out and hold onto anyone that can even pretend to understand. That's why we toss around the "I love you" statement so much. Who wouldn't want to believe in undeniable love? It's such a comforting thought, that you can depend and trust someone that much. If it were true, maybe people would actually be happy.
I hope anyone reading this is happy. I hope there's something in your life that you want to see, want to know so bad that you keep hanging on. I'm sure it's worth it. To be honest, we're all walking the same road here. Might as well walk hand in hand :)

Spread some love <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know I'm new to blogs and stuff but I really like your blog; it's really inspiring. I'm really sorry about your friend-- I also lost my best friend of 6 years as freshman year of high school began. Not to be intrusive or anything, but if you want to talk about it you can write on my blog or something, not exactly sure how this works!

    Stay strong,
    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, and welcome to blogspot :)

    ReplyDelete